Our culture is the foundation of who we are and how we work.
Our Mission and Values
“Partners with Nature” – We provide high-quality restoration services to better serve our clients and nature. To do this, we abide by shared values:
- Trust: We trust each other to use good judgment.
- Respect: We act professionally and treat each other fairly.
- Teamwork: We come together, share openly, and apply diverse perspectives.
- Fun: We take our work seriously…not ourselves.
- Well-Being: We care about each other’s health, safety, and total wellness.
Building our Diverse Community
At HRS, we need inclusivity and equity to succeed and diversity to lead.
- We understand that the best problem solving happens when diverse viewpoints and experiences are applied.
- We recognize that different perspectives, inclusivity, and trust build a stronger culture and add value to our firm.
- We celebrate our differences and strive to make meaningful progress toward being a more diverse company.
- We are committed to continuous improvement, within our company and our communities, though incremental steps and bold decisions.
- We are more successful together.
Serving Our Community
Our culture manifests in countless ways in all the work we do, including in formal programs and initiatives for:
- Charitable Giving
- Educational Outreach
HRS is a Dudek Company. Learn more about the many programs and initiatives here.