Whenever you visit our website, we will collect some information from you automatically simply by you visiting and navigating through this site, and some voluntarily when you submit information using a form on the website, enroll in or subscribe to our newsletter or marketing communications, request information, or use any of the other interactive portions of our website. Through this website, we will collect information that can identify you and/or your activity.
Additionally, whenever you communicate, interact or do business with us, whether online or at any of our physical locations or facilities, or whether you are contracted to perform services for us or apply for a position of employment, we will be collecting personal information from you or about you in the course of our interaction or dealings with you.
Collection of Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information
In the last 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information about you based on your specific transactions and interactions with us or our website. For each category of information, the categories of third parties and service providers to whom we have disclosed the information in the last 12 months are referenced by a letter that coincides with the letter in the list of categories of service providers and third parties that follows soon after this table. We do not sell personal information or share personal information for cross-context behavioral advertising, nor have done so within the last 12 months.
|Category||Examples||Disclosed in Last 12 Months To||Retention Period|
|Personal Identifiers||Name, alias, social security number, date of birth, driver’s license or state identification card number, passport number.||A, B, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L||For job applicants, if hired, this data will be retained for duration of employment plus 8 years unless unique situations require longer retention to comply with regulations. If not hired, it will be retained for 5 years from when position is filled or the date we receive your information, whichever is longer. Otherwise, duration of our relationship with you plus 8 years|
|Contact Information||Home, postal or mailing address, email address, home phone number, cell phone number.||A, B, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L||For job applicants, if hired, this data will be retained for duration of employment plus 8 years unless unique situations require longer retention to comply with regulations. If not hired, it will be retained for 5 years from when position is filled or the date we receive your information, whichever is longer. Otherwise, duration of our relationship with you plus 3 years|
|Account Information||Username and password for Company accounts and systems, and any required security or access code, password, security questions, or credentials allowing access to your Company accounts.||Not Disclosed||Username: permanent; Password or security code: while in use + 3 years|
|Protected Classifications||For job applicants, gender, racial or ethnic origin, disability, and veteran status information you voluntarily provide to us so that we can comply with Equal Employment Opportunity and/or affirmative action reporting obligations as a federal government contractor. Race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious or philosophical beliefs, age, disability, medical or mental condition, military or veteran status, familial status, union membership.||A, D, J||For job applicants, if hired, this data will be retained for duration of employment plus 8 years unless unique situations require longer retention to comply with regulations. If not hired, it will be retained for 5 years from when position is filled or the date we receive your information, whichever is longer.|
|Commercial Transactional Data||Information regarding services provided, purchasing history.||A, B, C, E, F, G, I, L||6 years after transaction, unless necessary to maintain for a longer period for regulatory compliance|
|Internet Network and Computer Activity||Date and time of your visit to this website; webpages visited; links clicked on the website; browser ID; browser type; device ID; operating system; form information downloaded; domain name from which our site was accessed.||F, H, K||3 years|
|Geolocation Data||IP address and/or GPS location, latitude & longitude.||K||3 years|
|Mobile Device Data||Information collected when you navigate, access or use any of our websites via mobile device, including device type, software type; data identifying your device if you access our business networks and systems, including cell phone make, model, and serial number, cell phone number, and cell phone provider.||B, E, F, H||3 years|
|Financial / Employment Data||Information collected through credit or financing applications, including employment history, company name, role, salary, dates of employment, bank accounts, income sources.||A, D, I, I, J||Duration of employment plus 8 years|
|Online Portal and Mobile App Access and Usage Information||Username and password, account history, usage history, file access logs, and security clearance level.||K||3 years|
|Visual, Audio or Video Recordings||Your image when recorded or captured in surveillance camera footage or pictures of you taken on our premises or at our events or that you share with us.||K||Surveillance video – 30 days. Otherwise, duration of our relationship with you plus 3 years|
|Pre-Hire Information (For Job Applicants) / Pre-Contract Information (For Independent Contractors)||Information gathered as part of background screening and reference checks, pre-hire drug test results, information recorded in job interview notes by persons conducting job interviews for the Company, information contained in candidate evaluation records and assessments, information in work product samples you provided, and voluntary disclosures by you.||I, J||If hired, this data will be retained for duration of employment plus 8 years unless unique situations require longer retention to comply with regulations. If not hired, it will be retained for 5 years from when position is filled or the date we receive your information, whichever is longer.|
|Employment History||Information regarding prior job experience, positions held, and when permitted by applicable law your salary history or expectations.||I, J||If job applicant is hired, this data will be retained for duration of employment plus 8 years unless unique situations require longer retention to comply with regulations. If job applicant is not hired, it will be retained for 5 years from when position is filled or the date we receive your information, whichever is longer.|
|Education Information||Information contained in your resume regarding educational history and information in transcripts or records of degrees and vocational certifications obtained.||I, J||If job applicant is hired, this data will be retained for duration of employment plus 8 years unless unique situations require longer retention to comply with regulations. If job applicant is not hired, it will be retained for 5 years from when position is filled or the date we receive your information, whichever is longer.|
|Professional Related Information||Information contained in tax forms/1099 forms, safety records, licensing and certification records, and performance records, and information related to services provided by independent contractors, including in statements of work.||A, I, J||Duration of our relationship with you plus 6 years|
|Inferences||For job applicants, based on analysis of the personal information collected, we may develop inferences regarding job applicants’ predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes for purposes of recruiting and hiring assessments and decisions.||J||If hired, this data will be retained for duration of employment plus 8 years unless unique situations require longer retention to comply with regulations. If not hired, it will be retained for 5 years from when position is filled or the date we receive your information, whichever is longer.|
|Facility & Systems Access Information||Information identifying you, if you accessed our secure company facilities, systems, networks, computers, and equipment, and at what times, using keys, badges, fobs, login credentials, or other security access method.||K||1 year|
Of the above categories of Personal Information, the following are categories of Sensitive Personal Information the Company may collect from or about consumers, independent contractors, or applicants:
- Personal Identifiers (social security number, driver’s license or state identification card number, passport number)
- Account Information (your Company account log-in, in combination with any required security or access code, password, or credentials allowing access to the account)
- Protected Classifications (racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, union membership, or sexual orientation)
- Geolocation Data (IP address and/or GPS location, latitude & longitude)
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Information that a business has a reasonable basis to believe is lawfully made available to the general public by the consumer, independent contractor, or applicant, or from widely distributed media.
- Information made available by a person to whom the consumer, independent contractor, or applicant has disclosed the information if the consumer, independent contractor, or applicant has not restricted the information to a specific audience.
- Deidentified or aggregated information.
We may collect your personal information from the following sources:
- You the consumer, independent contractor, or job applicant, when you fill in forms or correspond with us by mail, phone, email, or otherwise. This includes personal information you provide when you: fill-out the “Contact Us” form on our Site; apply for employment at Dudek; request our products or services; subscribe to our services or publications; request marketing to be sent to you; or give us feedback
- Our employees and contractors, when you interact with them
- Other clients and visitors, when you interact with them or when they observe you
- We utilize cookies, server logs, and other similar technologies to automatically collect information about our website visitors
- Credit and consumer reporting agencies
- Social media platforms
- Company systems, networks, software applications, and databases you log into or use
We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of service providers or contractors:
- Financial institutions
- Lead providers
- Product manufacturers/administrators
- Government agencies
- Promotional or other fulfilment vendors
- Marketing support vendors and vendors that support managing or hosting the website
- Transaction support vendors (e.g., check guaranty, payment processors)
- Data analytics vendors
- Consumer reporting agencies or credit reporting agencies
- Employee tracking and talent management systems
- Security and risk management vendors
- Corporate clients
We may collect your personal information for the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the purpose for which you provided the information.
- To process, complete, and maintain records on transactions.
- To perform contracts, including the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products or services you have purchased or of any other contract with us.
- To contact you, including to contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication.
- To provide you with news and general information if you have subscribed to our newsletter or about other services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To schedule, manage and keep track of client projects.
- To maintain records of when clients decline a service or sale.
- To respond to consumer inquiries, including requests for information.
- To improve user experience on our website.
- To detect security incidents.
- To debug, identify, and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality of our website.
- To protect against malicious or illegal activity and prosecute those responsible.
- To verify and respond to consumer requests.
- To prevent identity theft.
- To comply with the law.
- To protect or defend our legal rights or property.
- JOB APPLICANT PURPOSES:
a. To fulfill or meet the purpose for which you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to apply for a job with Dudek, we will use that Personal Information in connection with your candidacy for employment.
b. To comply with local, state, and federal law and regulations requiring employers to maintain certain records, as well as local, state, and federal law, regulations, ordinances, guidelines, and orders relating to COVID-19.
c. To evaluate your job application and candidacy for employment.
d. To obtain and verify background check and references.
e. To communicate with you regarding your candidacy for employment.
f. To reduce the risk of spreading infectious diseases in or through the workplace.
g. To comply with our Office of Federal Contractor Compliance Program reporting requirements as a government contractor.
- INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR PURPOSES:
a. To fulfill or meet the purpose for which you provided the information.
b. To comply with state and federal law and regulations requiring businesses to maintain certain records (accident or safety records, and tax records/1099 forms).
c. To engage the services of independent contractors and compensate them for services.
d. To evaluate, make, and communicate decisions regarding an independent contractor, including decisions to hire and/or terminate.
e. To grant independent contractors access to secure Company facilities, systems, networks, computers, and equipment, and maintain information on who accessed such facilities, systems, networks, computers, and equipment, and what they did therein or thereon.
f. To implement, monitor, and manage electronic security measures on independent contractor devices that are used to access Company networks and systems.
g. To evaluate, assess, and manage the Company’s business relationship with vendors, service providers, and contractors that provide services to the Company.
h. To improve user experience on Company computers, networks, devices, software applications or systems, and to debug, identify, and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality of our systems.
i. To reduce the risk of spreading infectious diseases in or through the workplace.
We may disclose your personal information for the following business purposes as numbered above: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17(a), 17(b), 17(d), 17(g), 18(a), 18(e), 18(f), 18(g), 18(h), and 18(i).
We do NOT and will not sell your personal information in exchange for monetary or other valuable consideration. We do not share your personal information for cross-context behavioral advertising.
We do use or disclose your sensitive personal information for purposes other than the following:
- To perform the services reasonably expected by an average employee who requests those services.
- To detect security incidents that compromise the availability, authenticity, integrity, and confidentiality of stored or transmitted personal information.
- To resist malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal actions directed at the business and to prosecute those responsible for those actions.
- To ensure the physical safety of natural persons.
- For short-term, transient use.
- To perform services on behalf of the Company.
- To verify or maintain the quality or safety of a product, service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by the Company, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service or device that is owned, manufactured by, manufactured for, or controlled by the Company.
- For purposes that do not involve inferring characteristics about the consumers, contractors, and applicants.
Retention of Personal Information
We will retain each category of personal information in accordance with our established data retention schedule as indicated above. In deciding how long to retain each category of personal information that we collect, we consider many criteria, including, but not limited to: the business purposes for which the Personal Information was collected; relevant federal, state and local recordkeeping laws; applicable statutes of limitations for claims to which the information may be relevant; and legal preservation of evidence obligations.
We apply our data retention procedures on an annual basis to determine if the business purposes for collecting the personal information, and legal reasons for retaining the personal information, have both expired. If so, we will purge the information in a secure manner.
We may use other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf (e.g., administering e-mail services). Such parties only have access to the personal information needed to perform these functions and may not use or store the information for any other purpose. Subscribers or site visitors will never receive unsolicited e-mail messages from vendors working on our behalf.
In the event we sell or transfer a particular portion of our business assets, information of consumers, contractors and applicants may be one of the business assets transferred as part of the transaction. If substantially all of our assets are acquired, information of consumers, contractors and applicants may be transferred as part of the acquisition.
Compliance with Law and Safety
We may disclose specific personal and/or sensitive personal information based on a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with or conform to the law or that such disclosure is necessary to protect our employees or the public.
- Compile data about website traffic and how users use the website to offer a better website experience
- Understand and save visitor preferences for future visits, such as remembering your language and accessibility preferences, to provide you with a more personal experience, and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the website
Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set if they do not want web services to collect information about their online activity. We do not respond to DNT signals.
The personal data record created through your registration with our website can only be accessed with the unique password associated with that record. To protect the integrity of the information contained in this record, you should not disclose or otherwise reveal your password to third parties.
Children Under the Age of 16
We do not knowingly sell or share the personal information of consumers under 16 years of age.
How We Protect the Information that We Collect
The protection of the information that we collect about visitors to this website is of the utmost importance to us and we take reasonable measures to ensure that protection, including:
- We keep automatically collected data and voluntarily collected data separate at all times.
- We use commercially reasonable tools and techniques to protect against unauthorized access to our systems.
- We restrict access to private information to those who need such access in the course of their duties for us.
We do not target, market to, or offer our products or services to consumers outside of the United States. You agree not to submit your personally identifiable information through the website if you reside outside the United States.
Rights Under the CCPA and CPRA
- Right to Know. The right to request, up to 2 times in a 12-month period, that we identify to you (1) the categories of personal information we have collected about you going back to January 1, 2022, unless doing so would be impossible or involve disproportionate effort, or unless you request a specific time period, (2) the categories of sources from which the personal information was collected, (3) the business or commercial purpose for collecting, selling, or sharing this information, and (4) the categories of third parties with whom we share or have shared your personal information;
- Right to Access. The right to request, up to 2 times in a 12-month period, that we disclose to you, free of charge, the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you going back to January 1, 2022, unless doing so would be impossible or involve disproportionate effort, or unless you request a specific time period;
- Right to Delete. The right to request, up to 2 times in a 12-month period, that we delete personal information that we collected from you, subject to certain exceptions;
- Right to Correct. The right to request that we correct inaccurate personal information (to the extent such an inaccuracy exists) that we maintain about you;
- The right to designate an authorized agent to submit one of the above requests on your behalf. See below for how you can designate an authorized agent; and
- The right to not be discriminated or retaliated against for exercising any of the above rights, including an applicant’s and independent contractor’s right not to be retaliated against for exercising the above rights.
You can submit any of the above types of consumer requests through any of the 2 options below:
- Submit an online request by clicking here.
- Call our privacy toll-free line at 800-450-1818.
How We Will Verify That it is Really You Submitting the Request
If you are a California resident, when you submit a Right to Know, Right to Access, Right to Delete, or Right to Correct request through one of the methods provided above, we will ask you to provide some information in order to verify your identity and respond to your request. Specifically, we will ask you to verify information that can be used to link your identity to particular records in our possession, which depends on the nature of your relationship and interaction with us.
Responding to Your Right to Know, Right to Access, Right to Delete, and Right to Correct Requests
Upon receiving a verifiable request from a California resident, we will confirm receipt of the request no later than 10 business days after receiving it. We endeavor to respond to a verifiable request within forty-five (45) calendar days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to an additional 45 calendar days, or 90 calendar days total from the date we receive your request), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
For a request to correct inaccurate personal information, we will accept, review, and consider any documentation that you provide, and we may require that you provide documentation to rebut our own documentation that the personal information is accurate. You should make a good-faith effort to provide us with all necessary information at the time that you make the request to correct. We may deny a request to correct if we have a good-faith, reasonable, and documented belief that a request to correct is fraudulent or abusive. If we deny your request to correct, we shall inform you of our decision not to comply and provide an explanation as to why we believe the request is fraudulent.
If You Have an Authorized Agent:
If you are a California resident, you can authorize someone else as an authorized agent who can submit a request on your behalf. To do so, you must either (a) execute a valid, verifiable, and notarized power of attorney or (b) provide other written, signed authorization that we can then verify. When we receive a request submitted on your behalf by an authorized agent who does not have a power of attorney, that person will be asked to provide written proof that they have your permission to act on your behalf, and we will also contact you and ask you for information to verify your own identity directly with us and not through your authorized agent. We may deny a request from an authorized agent if the agent does not provide your signed permission demonstrating that they have been authorized by you to act on your behalf.
Marketing By Us
We want to provide you with choices regarding certain personal information uses, particularly around marketing and advertising.
We may use your personal information to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you.
You will receive marketing communications from us where you have purchased products or services from us as an individual client or if you have requested information from us and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by unsubscribing from each email sent to you as part of a campaign. If you have subscribed to Dudek’s newsletter and would like to modify or cancel your subscription, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Dudek will use reasonable and appropriate measure to honor your request.
Consent to Terms and Conditions
Consumers With Disabilities
This policy is in a form that is accessible to consumers with disabilities.
Questions About the Policy
**This policy was last updated January 1, 2023.