Restoration and Mitigation Installation
Our well trained crews are master builders of habitat restoration, and are experienced in working with native species and controlling invasive, exotic weeds. We work in diverse ecosystems including: chaparral, coastal sage scrub, grasslands, marsh, riparian, wetlands, woodlands, vernal pools and desert ecosystems. We can help you reach your restoration goals and successfully achieve agency sign-off.
Upper Oso Habitat Restoration
See how we tackled an 82.9 acre restoration project located in Orange County, California.
Chino Hills State Park Restoration Project
Find out how we restored 16 acres of coastal sage scrub habitat located in the “Scully Hill” region of Chino Hills State Park.
What We Do
Our restoration expertise provides the right staff and equipment to meet permit requirements.
- Brush and weed management
- Construction services
- Meadow restoration
- Open space and preserve management
- Plant salvage and seed collection
- Riparian restoration
- Sensitive species relocation
- As-needed services
- Endangered species mitigation
- Erosion control
- Fish habitat and stream rehabilitation
- Flood control and detention basin
- Grassland restoration
- Land Management
- Restoration and mitigation installation and maintenance
- Pond, creek, and channel grading
- Upland restoration
- Vernal pool and wetland mitigation
We partner with Dudek to provide a well-rounded team of qualified and certified professionals.
- Dudek Landscape architects
- Dudek engineers
- Dudek biologists
- Dudek arborists
- Dudek botanists
- HRS licensed pesticide applicators
- HRS pest control advisors
- HRS qualified SWPPP developers/practitioners