Who We Are
We are a full-service native habitat restoration landscaping and general engineering firm, specializing in installation and long-term maintenance of natural areas. We strive to provide you with the highest value of habitat restoration services available and have developed an exceptionally experienced team to execute cost-effective solutions for your habitat restoration projects.
- Founded in 2004
- $3.5 Million in Specialty Equipment
- Licensed in CA and NV (coming soon: Oregon)
How we can serve you
Our Resources Enrich Your Projects
HRS is a Dudek company. We provide a turn-key solutions for our construction and restoration projects. Our focus is to provide the right staff, equipment and experience to serve your needs, establish long-term collaborative relationships and successfully achieve cost-effective results. Here’s how:
- The combined HRS−Dudek team offers the highest level of habitat permitting, design, construction, monitoring, and maintenance services.
- We own low-ground-pressure, specialized equipment that is Tier 4 Final CARB-compliant and capable of working in all types of habitat.
- Our senior management and equipment operators bring over 15 years’ experience in construction and restoration.
We're Client Focused
We provide our clients with the highest value of habitat restoration services available and execute cost-effective solutions for your habitat restoration projects.
Safety Is Our Number One Priority
Our open, two-way communication between management and staff on health and safety issues promotes a productive, injury-free workplace. There is meaningful and proactive involvement in health and safety from all staff both in the office and in the field. We use a current, relevant and active safety program that creates a solid safety culture from all team members.
Our culture is the foundation of who we are and how we work, and is shaped by these shared beliefs:
- People working in an atmosphere of trust rise to the occasion and perform better than in top-down managed settings.
- Achievement is measured by cumulative contributions to client work, not by inwardly focused measures like job title or org chart position.
- Entrepreneurial spirt is encouraged. Good ideas are funded. Success is rewarded.
- Ownership means three things: owning your client’s satisfaction, owning your career path, and owning shareholder equity.
- Last, but hardly least––we take our work seriously, not ourselves!
MARK GIRARD, JR (October 31, 1987 – December 30, 2014)
During his tenure at Habitat Restoration Sciences, Mark Jr contributed to the installation and maintenance of more than 150 native habitat projects throughout California. These projects will support native flora and fauna forever. Mark Girard, Jr – a true “Partner with Nature”
Jr Cares – The Mark Girard, Jr Memorial Fund – Each year, we select charities to honor Mark Jr’s outdoor stewardship and continue his focus of supporting 501(c) charities that preserve, conserve, restore, and educate the public. Donate in his honor to the California Coastal Foundation.